The Elastic SSO® Enterprise Software, is an enterprise-grade, high-availability, open standards-compliant, federated identity (IAM) and single sign-on (SSO) access management solution. It is specifically designed for enterprise IT customers who want to leverage and extend their existing enterprise authentication infrastructure for enabling secure access for Users to Apps.
The Elastic SSO solution is Shibboleth-based, and is remotely deployed on RHEL/CentOS virtual machine(s) in Customer’s datacenter.
- Shibboleth V4+, SAML 2.0, CAS, ADFS and OIDC compliant SSO authentication.
- Leverages existing enterprise authentication system, such as, Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD, ADFS, LDAP, SQL, CAS, Kerberos, NTLM, SPNEGO and Windows Authentication.
- Supports two-factor (2fa) and multi-factor (mfa) authentication systems: Duo.
- Interoperates with Shibboleth SAML2 identity federations such as Internet2, InCommon, UK, Edugate, AAF, KID, SWAMI and others.
- High-Availability, clustered and load balanced.
- Session Persistence. Maintain end-user SSO sessions during reboots.
- Customizable UI screens.
- Interoperates with thousands of Shibboleth, SAML, CAS or ADFS enabled Apps.
- Remote management and monitoring.
- Premium support and maintenance subscriptions.
- Improved Security. No more password leaks or multiple passwords. Users simply use their existing Enterprise passwords stored in local Active Directory (or LDAP/SQL) for accessing all online resources.
- Improved Privacy. Users personal identifying data no longer need to be shared with SaaS vendors just for enabling secure access to Apps.
- Compliance and Governance. IT Managers are now able to exert fine-grained control over who has access to what data. In addition, IT staff gets better visibility via access logs and audit data into access controls and breaches.
- Better U/X. Users no longer need to create and manage multiple passwords for accessing online resources. One single passwords gives them access to all resources.