The Elastic SSO® Enterprise Cloud Service, is an enterprise-grade, high-availability, open standards-compliant, fully-managed, cloud Identity (IAM) and Single Sign-On (SSO) authentication service.
The cloud SSO service is opensource Shibboleth-based, and integrates with customer’s existing enterprise authentication infrastructure and provides secure federated identity and single sign-on access for their Users to SaaS and on-premises enterprise Apps.
- Shibboleth V3+, SAML 2.0, and CAS compliant, cloud-hosted, fully-managed IAM & SSO service.
- Leverages existing authentication infrastructure, such as Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD, ADFS, LDAP, SQL, CAS, Kerberos, NTLM, SPNEGO, and Windows Authentication.
- Two-factor (2fa) and multi-factor authentication (mfa) support: Duo Security.
- Fully compatible with Shibboleth identity federations such as InCommon, UK federation, Edugate, AAF, HAKA, SWAMI, and others.
- Vanity URL (sso.mycompany.com) with customizable Login UI.
- Interoperates with 3,500+ Enterprise Apps.
- Powerful, Self-Serve, Web-Based, Cloud Identity Provisioning and Management (optional).
- High-availability service. 24X7, 99.99% uptime.
- Fully managed by 9STAR. Continuous backup and recovery, automatic upgrades and updates, 24×7 monitoring and uptime SLA.
- Improved Security and Privacy. No more password leaks or multiple passwords. Users simply use their existing Enterprise passwords stored in Active Directory (or LDAP/SQL) for accessing all online resources.
- Low-Cost High ROI. No more IT hardware/software to purchase and manage. No in-house SSO expertise required.
- No more Maintenance. Hassle-free Automatic Updates and Upgrades. Technology takes care of itself. The SSO cloud service is automatically updated and upgraded with no-downtime or extra-cost.
- IT Compliance. Hosted in customers region of choice. Access and audit logs.