The Elastic SSO® Enterprise Cloud Service, is an enterprise-grade, high-availability, open standards-compliant, fully-managed, cloud Identity (IAM) and Single Sign-On (SSO) authentication service.
The cloud SSO and IAM service is opensource Shibboleth-based, and integrates with customers’ existing enterprise authentication infrastructure, and provides secure federated identity and single sign-on access for their Users to SaaS and on-premises enterprise Apps.
- Shibboleth V4+, SAML 2.0, CAS, ADFS, and OIDC compliant, cloud-hosted, fully-managed IAM & SSO service.
- Leverages existing authentication infrastructure, such as Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD, ADFS, LDAP, SQL, CAS, Kerberos, NTLM, SPNEGO, and Windows Authentication.
- Two-factor (2fa) and multi-factor authentication (mfa) support: Duo Security.
- Fully compatible with Shibboleth identity federations such as InCommon, UK federation, Edugate, AAF, HAKA, SWAMI, and others.
- Vanity URL (sso.mycompany.com) with customizable Login UI.
- Interoperates with 3,500+ Enterprise Apps.
- Hosted and managed LDAP, Active Directory service available upon request.
- High-availability service. 24X7, 99.99% uptime.
- Fully managed by 9STAR. Continuous backup and recovery, automatic upgrades and updates, 24×7 monitoring and uptime SLA.
- Improved Security and Privacy. No more password leaks or multiple passwords.
- Lowers IT Cost. No more IT hardware/software to purchase and manage. No more in-house expensive IT experts to hire.
- No more Maintenance. Hassle-free automatic updates and upgrades. Technology takes care of itself. No downtime or extra cost.
- IT Compliance. Hosted in customers’ region of choice. Access and audit logs.