Available: FREE-Tier Elastic SSO available on Amazon AWS!
9STAR, maker of Shibboleth SAML open standards compliant cloud identity security software, is making their flagship product Elastic SSO, Team Edition, available for FREE, a five (5) seat license, on the Amazon Web Services Marketplace (AWS Marketplace). As an open standards cloud identity security solution, Elastic SSO gives Identity administrators and software IT professionals the power to instantly create, customize and deploy, a light-weight cloud-based identity provisioning, authentication and access management system that is self-managed over the web.
Elastic SSO Team Edition is ready to use in a matter of minutes on the Amazon AWS cloud. Here are some easy steps to start using Elastic SSO.
- Step-1: Get an Amazon AWS account to get started (if you don’t already have one).
- Step-2: Login to your Amazon AWS account.
- Step-3: Select the Elastic SSO Team Edition, Free, 5 Seat License AMI. Launch the AMI.
- Step-4: Now follow the wizard style intuitive interface to setup the Elastic SSO instance for use. Click on the Help link (top right hand corner) for context-sensitive help if you need help.
- Step-5 (optional): Contact 9STAR if you need premium technical support.