ActiveShareFS: Shibboleth/SAML SSO Solution for Microsoft SharePoint
Do you know that you can enable Secure Shibboleth/SAML Single Sign-On (SSO) access for your external or internal users in SharePoint without the use of VPN’s?
With the help of ActiveShareFS software turnkey solution, you are able to deploy native Shibboleth/SAML SSO capability in Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010 servers and achieve improved privacy, security and compliance while lowering the cost of administering your SharePoint.
- Enable SSO access for internal/external users to your SharePoint using Shibboleth/SAML
- Leverage existing Shibboleth/SAML SSO authentication system to provide access to SharePoint
- Delegate user password/account management to Identity Provider partners
- No expensive/cumbersome VPN’s required.
- Native plug and play integration with Shibboleth/SAML Identity Federations into SharePoint
- Takes less than a day to deploy! No software programming required
Best of all, ActiveShareFS software solution can be deployed on your SharePoint 2007 and/or SharePoint 2010 servers in just few hours. No software programming required and no additional hardware or software needs to be purchased or provisioned.
- Trusted by leading Financial Services, Higher-Ed, Government Agencies, Identity Federations and SharePoint ISV partners worldwide
That’s it – It is that simple. ActiveShareFS solution pays for itself in less than six months!
Websites referenced in this article: