- Do you manage a Microsoft SharePoint 2007 server installation?
- Are you looking to federate your Microsoft SharePoint 2007 Server?
- Do you have external users (partners, guests, contractors, …) that you manually provision to provide access to your SharePoint server?
- Are you worried about unauthorized access to your SharePoint 2007 server?
If your answer is YES to any of the above, then you need the world’s leading and most widely-deployed software solution –
ActiveShareFS 2007 is the leading solution of choice by a large number of higher-educational institutions, healthcare providers, government agencies and Shibboleth/SAML federations worldwide.
ActiveShareFS 2007 software solution is a federated SSO (Single Sign-On) plug-in for Microsoft SharePoint 2007 server. Once installed on your SharePoint server, all your external users from partner institutions can log in to your SharePoint server using their home credentials (username/password). ActiveShareFS 2007 eliminates the need to manually provision users from external partner institutions by automatically provisioning users into your SharePoint server based on configured business rules.
Key Features & Benefits
- Automatic creation of user accounts from trusted partner institutions into SharePoint 2007 based on specified business rules
- Easy to configure business rules for automatic user provisioning from partner sites
- Web SSO across partner institutions
- Reduced cost of operating SharePoint 2007 servers
- Reduced cost of managing users and helpdesk operations
- Reduced risk of unauthorized access
- Reduced risk of identity theft
- Open standards compliant software solutions – Shibboleth and SAML standards
- Compatible with MOSS 2007, WSS 3.0, Win2K3, Win2K8, x32/x64
If you are interested in learning more about ActiveShareFS 2007 please contact:
Tel: +1 (512) 329-2123