Elastic SSO Shibboleth Service Provider (SP) software solution enables Shibboleth/SAML2 standards based secure federated single sign-on (SSO) capabilities in any SaaS or Web application.
Elastic SSO Shibboleth SP solution can be deployed on Windows/Linux platform and works with almost all web servers and apps. Once deployed on app server, any number of users from any number of SAML identity providers or identity federations can SSO into a web application, safely and securely. Shibboleth SAML are the most widely adopted SSO standard among SaaS providers and web developers. So come join this growing community and make your SaaS service safe and secure!
- Secure SSO access to your SaaS service using Shibboleth SAML.
- Shibboleth/SAML2 compliant federated SSO access to your SaaS or Webapp.
- Shibboleth/SAML2 SSO standards compliant.
- Filter SAML attributes for access management.
- Plug-and-play support for Shibboleth/SAML identity federations such as InCommon, UK federation, AAF, Edugate, KID federation, and others.
- Supports unlimited number of configurable Shibboleth/SAML2 Identity Providers, Federations and Users
- Easy to configure one or more Shibboleth/SAML2 identity providers.
- Works with 3rd party standard SAML2 Identity Providers.
- Deploy on any Windows/Linux OS platforms.
- Compatible with most web servers, apps and app containers.
- Premium support subscription options are available.
- Secure online multi-institution collaborations. Improved productivity.
- Reduced help desk operations costs and liabilities. User credentials are no longer stored or managed at the App server.
- Improved user satisfaction!! Single sign-on access for end-users.
- Privacy, security and regulatory compliance
- Open standards compliant: SAML and Shibboleth.
- Faster time to market SaaS Services to customers.