The Elastic SSO® Enterprise On-Premises Software, is an enterprise-grade, high-availability, Shibboleth, SAML and CAS standards-compliant, federated single sign-on (SSO) software solution. It is specifically designed for customers who want to leverage and extend their existing on-premises identity management and authentication infrastructure.
The Elastic SSO solution integrates with customer’s existing on-premises enterprise Active Directory, LDAP, SQL, CAS, ADFS, NTLM, SPNEGO, Kerberos or Windows authentication infrastructure and provides secure federated single sign-on access for Users to SaaS and on-premises enterprise Apps. Elastic SSO Identity Provider software is deployed on-premises on Linux/Windows OS platform.
- Shibboleth V3+, SAML 2.0, and CAS compliant Identity Provider software.
- Leverages existing on-premises authentication infrastructure, such as, Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, SQL, CAS, Kerberos, NTLM, SPNEGO, ADFS and Windows Authentication.
- Easy to integrate with Shibboleth SAML2 identity federations such as InCommon, UK federation, Edugate, AAF, KID, SWAMI and others.
- Clustered and load balanced. Ideal for high usage, high availability SSO environments.
- Session Persistence. Maintain end-user SSO sessions during reboots.
- Customizable Login UI. Supports custom co-branded login UI.
- Compatible with thousands of Shibboleth, SAML, CAS or ADFS enabled Apps.
- Deploys on-premises Linux/Windows OS platform.
- Premium support and maintenance subscriptions.
- Improved Security. No more password leaks.With Elastic SSO, users simply use their existing Enterprise Credentials for accessing all online resources.
- Local Security and Control. Elastic SSO instances are setup on-premises in customer’s datacenter on virtual machines. Thus customers have full control over the SSO instances.
- Enterprise-Grade Scalability. Elastic SSO scales easily with increased load and usage levels, from a standalone server to a load-balanced cluster.
- 9STAR’s World-Class Support. 9STAR’s knowledgeable SSO experts help customers achieve high degree of SSO usage faster and smarter without sacrificing security principles.