ActiveShareFS 2010 is a turnkey software solution specifically designed for enabling secure federated single sign-on (SSO) access for users to Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
ActiveShareFS software has been deployed worldwide by Enterprise, Higher-Education, Non-Profit, Energy, Healthcare, Government and Financial Services customers.
There is no need to sacrifice Security, Privacy and Compliance when collaborating using SharePoint.
- Secure remote access to SharePoint for users using Shibboleth SAML.
- Shibboleth SAML compliant federated SSO access to SharePoint.
- Secure multi-institution partner collaborations using SharePoint.
- Secure remote access to cloud hosted SharePoint using local enterprise AD/LDAP credentials.
- Enables Shibboleth SAML compliant SSO access to SharePoint 2010.
- Maps SAML attributes to any SharePoint identity, role and/or profile property.
- Manages access using SharePoint Groups, Roles and SAML attributes.
- Flexible and scalable Group and Role provider.
- Interoperates with most 3rd party SAML Identity Providers.
- Supports Shibboleth SAML identity federations: InCommon, UK federation, Edugate, CAF, KID, AAF and others.
- Fast Setup. Takes hours to deploy. No software development required.
- Browser based solution. No additional software required on End-Users device.
- Product setup, configuration and use documentation.
- Premium support subscription options are available.
- Increased security, privacy and compliance. Secure access to cloud hosted SharePoint services without losing control of user credentials.
- Reduced liabilities. Eliminates the need to manage external user credentials in your local Active Directory.
- Reduced IT Admin costs. Secure remote access to SharePoint for external users without incurring VPN deployment/management costs.
- Improved user experience and satisfaction. Browser based SSO access for end-users. No additional software required on end-user devices.