ProtectNetwork: Hosted Shibboleth/SAML Single Sign-On Service
Do you know that you don’t have to setup and manage your own Shibboleth/SAML Single Sign-On (SSO) infrastructure for access – and do you know that you can enable SAML SSO for your users on-demand and pay as you go?
With the help of ProtectNetwork hosted Shibboleth/SAML SSO service, you can deploy Internet SSO for your users for access to on-campus and off-campus online content and collaboration resources. The ProtectNetwork cloud service is fully compatible with the Shibboleth standard from Internet2 which is the fastest growing and most widely deployed SAML SSO middleware in the world.
- Shibboleth/SAML standards compliant Internet Single Sign-On
- Fully managed and hosted SSO service
- No hardware or software licenses to buy, simply lease the service in the cloud
- More than thousand Sites already enabled and growing
- Hundreds of legacy/new Apps support Shibboleth/SAML SSO including Microsoft SharePoint
- Point and click provisioning of Apps and Users
- Access to Shibboleth/SAML Identity Federation partners worldwide
- Reduce your IT Admin and help desk costs
Best of all, ProtectNetwork service can be deployed as a fully managed Public or Private Cloud service or On-Premises. No need to hire your own experts or purchase expensive software licenses and hardware.
- Trusted by leading Higher-Ed, Public Sector, Libraries, Premium Content Providers, Identity Federations and Cloud/SaaS partners worldwide
Just lease the ProtectNetwork SSO Cloud Service, pay as you go. That’s it – It is that simple.