The Elastic SSO® Enterprise Cloud Service, is an enterprise-grade, high-availability, Shibboleth SAML and CAS standards-compliant, fully-managed, cloud SSO service.
The cloud SSO service integrates with customer’s existing enterprise Active Directory, LDAP, SQL, CAS, ADFS authentication infrastructure and provides secure federated single sign-on access for their Users to SaaS and on-premises enterprise Apps.
- Shibboleth V3+, SAML 2.0, and CAS compliant, cloud-hosted, fully-managed SSO service.
- Leverages customer’s existing authentication infrastructure, such as, Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, SQL, CAS, Kerberos, NTLM, SPNEGO, ADFS and Windows Authentication.
- Easy to integrate with Shibboleth, SAML2 identity federations such as InCommon, UK federation, Edugate, AAF, KID, SWAMI and others.
- Customizable Login UI. Supports custom co-branded login WebUI.
- Compatible with thousands of Shibboleth, SAML, CAS or ADFS enabled Apps.
- Automatic upgrades and updates along with 24×7 uptime SLA.
- Improved Security. No more password leaks.With Elastic SSO, users simply use their existing Enterprise Credentials for accessing all online resources.
- Low Cost High ROI. Elastic SSO reduces the SSO deployment time by nearly 75% compared to alternatives. No more IT hardware/software to purchase and manage. No in-house SSO expertise required.
- No more Maintenance. Hassle-free Automatic Updates and Upgrades.Technology takes care of itself. The SSO cloud service is automatically updated and upgraded with no-downtime or extra-cost.
- Compliance. Elastic SSO instances can be hosted anywhere in the the cloud in customers local region of choice so that local/regional laws apply.